[asterisk-biz] Similar product like Enswtich from Integrics

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Sep 8 10:57:45 MST 2006

Maybe You can tell us what you want to do, rather then what enswitch does, I am sure you will
get many offers.

> Xin,
> What was wrong with Enswitch? Curious because I´ve been thinking of going with them myself.
>

> Cheers,
> Dean

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win._
By Mahatma Gandhi.