[asterisk-biz] Free calls from asterisk Viahttp://www.voipstunt.com

Frederic Jean fjean at sunnetgroup.net
Wed Sep 6 16:42:10 MST 2006

Hi,

I once tried voipcheap.com (which I think is company or service
related to voipstunt.com) and I have succeeded in connecting
via sip this way:

[voipcheap]
type=peer
username=username
fromuser=username
fromdomain=sip.voipcheap.com
realm=sip.voipcheap.com
secret=password
host=sip.voipcheap.com
canreinvite=no
qualify=no
disallow=all
allow=g729

I suspect that if you change the domain name it should work, but's that a
guess.

I tested with this one and it was ok, I however suspect simultaneous calls
are blocked, but did not try. Let us know if you try and succeed !

Cheers,
Fred