[asterisk-biz] Digium's response to posting of G.729 and G.723 source code

James Jones james.jones at signate.com
Wed Sep 6 16:31:42 MST 2006

I going am drop the subject for now, but for Digium to censor news makes
me very worried. The mailing list where modified yesterday. It seem that
more investors you guys take on the more you guys those sight of what
Asterisk and Open Source communites are suppose to be about. Which, I
fear, that mean Asterisk may be head the way of  Red Hat and going close
sourced!!!!!