[asterisk-biz] nokia voip phones

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Sep 6 16:31:26 MST 2006

	The article doesn't state whether the Nokia phones can "roam" beteen
2G/3G and WiFi without dropping the call. That's the goal of UMA/GAN,
which Nokia just started publicly fieldtesting in July. I wonder whether
they're delivering it to Singapore. Meanwhile, is there a SIP (or IAX)
Java applet that runs on mobile phones reliably?

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 16:16 -0700, Rehan AllahWala wrote:
> http://www.voip-news.com/news/nokia-singtel-voip-wifi-090506/
>

> Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
> http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!
>
> MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
> Skype: Rehan33
>
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win._
> By Mahatma Gandhi.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein