[asterisk-biz] Load testing contractor needed

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Sep 5 15:14:48 MST 2006

I am looking for someone who can provide to me Asterisk load testing
results on a variety of hardware platforms, both as single standalone
stations and as large arrays of servers.  I am not looking for
vendors of equipment; I am looking for providers of testing regimens.

You must:

   - have an existing lab of systems able to produce and test 6000 or
more concurrent calls, including G.711 media streams (media stream
QoS may be based on samples)
   - have extensive experience with Asterisk, both in implementation
and as a code developer

More details are available if you can reply with a URL of your firm
and/or a CV of your experiences.

JT