[asterisk-biz] manufacture from China

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Tue Sep 5 12:49:48 MST 2006

just do your homework and NEVER DO WESTERN  OR WIRES to CHINA..

Lost 50k. these guys send high quality samples then dump theyr wortless
pos back on the order.. when and if  it does arrive..

out of 10 transactions last 3 failed miserably..  .. fly there for any
business.. farm from the eyes = far from your wallet..

they will abuse it thrust me, and nothing can be done for wire fraud
(international) plus even in the USA its 50k+  for fbi to investigate
since 911.. so ... if you must make it 50k +1$ ;)

in fact last order was 2 containers of scooters + other crap and not
only that but once here customs refused port of entry

viva the politics i guess... had to bounce it of tijuana. , pay 5k to a
custom guy there and still coudnt offload so reshipped to china..
but that another story.

anyhow you get what you pay for.. buy cheap get cheap.

my 2 cents
..

so do bank letters or have your bank do in trust..