[asterisk-biz] Fraud Alert: Tradevoice.net

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Sep 5 10:12:48 MST 2006

Ahoy pal,

Quoting Kannaiyan Natesan <gbpnkans at gmail.com>:

> It is upto my interest.
> It none of your business.
> I have already put your email address to junk since I don't allow
> personally targeting emails in a public lists.
>
> Kannaiyan
>
> On 9/5/06, Matt Riddell (IT) <matt.riddell at sineapps.com> wrote:
>>
>> Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:
>> > I have a piece of words. If you don't know how to do safe business,
>> > please shut down that down off and work for companies where you get
>> > safe salary and sleep too. Being don't know how to carry on businesses
>> > and blaming the fraudesters.
>> >
>> > Kannaiyan
>>
>> So what is your company Kannaiyan?
>>
>> Ready to stop hiding behind a gmail account?

No personal warfare on public list !!
Kannaiyan, if you prefer giving advices then be prepared to get some in
return.

I guess our pal was providing warning to other fella members regarding
fraudsters we should appreciate that rather then bashing him up with
advices !

Lets end this thread that would be much better idea.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,