[asterisk-biz] Re: Digum g729 and g723

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 07:07:26 MST 2006

BTw i doubt it.. the savefile is a public service for anon file posting..
like firmwares ro stuff you don't want traced back.. the reason the guy
posted on there is to keep anonymous.. asteryskspy at yahoo ?

anyhow.. the ads revenus are piped into | whois savefile.com | grep admin so
im sure he has nothing to do with it.. like geocities but for file hosting..

see my other post G729 codec. and you will see that the trasnaltion times
are worst then ipp IMH..

can one confirm ?

And BTW how the hell does * calc those times

On 9/5/06, Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just compiled and installed the codec on my server, so far looks good.
> It doesnt support anything other then Intel Processors (not even AMD64).
>
> To my guess, someone must have access to Digiums codec_g729 and
> codec_g723 code tree !
>
> show translations on cli shows me that I have the code, but this is
> more towards replica of what readytechnology guys have today.
>
> Probably the guy who posted it is trying to make some money from the
> ads posted on the webpage to download the codec.
>
> Please update the thread regarding any suspecious threats.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions,