[asterisk-biz] Re: Digum g729 and g723

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Sep 5 03:24:23 MST 2006

Hi,

I just compiled and installed the codec on my server, so far looks good.
It doesnt support anything other then Intel Processors (not even AMD64).

To my guess, someone must have access to Digiums codec_g729 and
codec_g723 code tree !

show translations on cli shows me that I have the code, but this is
more towards replica of what readytechnology guys have today.

Probably the guy who posted it is trying to make some money from the
ads posted on the webpage to download the codec.

Please update the thread regarding any suspecious threats.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,