[asterisk-biz] manufacture from China

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 02:37:28 MST 2006

Our company mainly produce electronical products such as *Computer and
computer components DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T serials, digital photo frame or
display, Videophone, LCD Broadcasting machine, MP3, MP4, Media player, and
many other salable electronical products*. Up to now we have received very
good reputations from abroad and at home since our company established. We
do hope to establish a long & mutual benefit relations with you. If you are
interested in any item please do not hesitate to contact us, your reply will
be highly appreciated, we look foward to hearing your good news..

--
Andy Lau
E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com
MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com