[asterisk-biz] Fraud Alert: Tradevoice.net

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Sun Sep 3 20:09:44 MST 2006

Actually you did all the homework you needed... except you did it AFTER
the facts..

Man i call paypal on all transactions over 100$.. i REFUSE traffic and
REFUSE money from lots of shady countries

africa/nigeria parts , asia(vietnam).. mainly anything NON USA/CAN based
is troubles..

#2. whatever you do.. you cant get legal settlements with offshore
companies..
#3 they almost always scam/fraud stolen paypal or bank infos.

had a guy with the balls to call us up and try 4 different cards with
different names on them etc till i actually told him we would not do
business without a passport photocopy and VALID USA drivers license..

only thing to do to end the matter is start with the inverse philosophy ..

Start with DENY =ALL.. then work your way to ALLOW=

We live in a techno world of hacker/fraudsters and other crap. we need
to start living in that world.. we can't keep our doors unlocked like
our grandparents did.. so why should we leave our business open like that..

my 0.02 cdn cents