eBay + Google = Skype + GTalk (was: Re: [asterisk-biz] Skype - to PSTN FREE in China now)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sat Sep 2 09:33:17 MST 2006

	eBay and Google have announced plans to join Skype and GTalk in a
single network:
http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/aug2006/tc20060829_754996.htm?campaign_id=bier_tcutb . Any preliminary ideas of how to use that network for selling access to Skype from the PSTN thru Asterisk/GTalk?

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 09:19 -0700, Rehan AllahWala wrote:
> We tried to make Calls to PSTN in  CHINA and it worked.
>
> We called China and the US, and both worked.
>
> I have tried from Romania, Pakistan it does not work.
>
> Any one tried it else where to call out ?
>
> Let me know if it works.
>
> Rehan
>
> Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
> http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!
>
> MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
> Skype: Rehan33
>
> "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win._
> By Mahatma Gandhi.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein