[asterisk-biz] manufacture from China

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:14:47 MST 2006

You MUST provide enhanced picture quality of your products. Phones are
purchased by specs AND by looks.
Suggestions: Hi-Res photos, multiangle. Online manuals for the phones.

Cheers,

On 9/1/06, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:

>  hello dear
> the website is www.grgsz.com
>
> thanks
> best regards
> yours sincerely friend
> andy
>

> 2006/9/1, Matt Riddell (IT) <matt.riddell at sineapps.com>:

> --
> Andy Lau
> E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com
> Tel:86-755-27586094  27586089
> Fax:86-755-27586420
> Guorong Science & Technology Co., Ltd.

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780