[asterisk-biz] Asterisk in Hotels

Brett Nadalin bnadalin at percipia.com
Fri Sep 1 07:17:39 MST 2006

Attention all Asterisk resellers and Digium partners.  My name is Brett
Nadalin of Percipia Inc.  I would like to announce that Percipia has
developed an interface for Asterisk to communicate with most hotel
property management systems.  Our solution provides all of the functions
that hoteliers have come to expect from a traditional PBX such as PMS
folio charge posting, voice mail box creation and purging or archiving
upon check in/checkout, house keeping functions, and more. If you are
interested in selling Asterisk to hotel or managed property clients
please contact me for more information.

Percipia is a global hospitality solutions provider. We have been in the
business of designing software solutions for hotels since 1992 and our
solutions are now deployed in more than 500 properties world wide.

Thank you,

Brett Nadalin
bnadalin at percipia.com
Phone: +1 (614) 856-1129