FW: [asterisk-biz] hardware question

Number-6 n6records at free.fr
Tue Oct 31 09:10:09 MST 2006

Thanks a lot Dean for that very complete answer !

The thing is I want to be as independent as possible, just having a 1900
like with France Telecom and a pbx with an online credit card billing
service..

I think I need a pbx to manage the waiting queue as people in the queue
have to hear the person talking with the clairvoyant and for the 30min.
sessions system. So I think it is cheaper to have it in my home than
paying an external service.

So I thought I needed a card...

But you say that it would be easier to have a SIP system but that
implies to have a SIP service provider for the connection with the PSTN.
Isn't it cheaper to do everything by myself at home ?

Sorry if I'm not very clear...

Thanks again for the time you take to answer me.