[asterisk-biz] Need Info regarding calling card Business

Kunal Mitra moosy_19 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 30 18:34:44 MST 2006

Hi Jim.

  I really appreciated your opinion. I would like to know in details about it.
  if you can set up an time so that call you for further details.

  Regards
  Kunal

Jim - Broadband Telecom <jim at broadbandtele.net> wrote:
  Dear Kunal,

If you are looking for India Termination with CLI Support, Please contact us
off list. We have our interconnection with all 3 ILDs in India, and are able
to offer you pretty aggressive rates there.

Regards,

Priyang Patel ( Jim )
Manager ( Operations )

Broadband Telecom, Inc.
We value your voice

514, South Kenneth Road,
Burbank, CA, 91501, USA
( : +1-818-276-1127
4 : +1-530-730-3088
, : jim at broadbandtele.net
MSN: jim at broadbandtele.net
Yahoo! : tradebti10
www.BroadbandTele.net

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that BTI
or its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively "BTI"), are
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the
contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BTI.