[asterisk-biz] DP7001 (7" digital photo frame) and UT-28

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:55:56 MST 2006

Hello all,

Have a nice day!

Our company have two items which have a good market in USA and Europe so I
recommend to you here, hope you like them, if yes, please feel free to
contact us, we will give you best goods and price.

*Item No.: DP7001*
*  *   That is* 7" TFT digital photo frame*, it can play photos
automatically with the backgroud of music (without background music is also
ok), musice, video and so on.

*Item No.: UT-28 (support Europe standard)*
*      *That is *USB stick TV Receiver*, you can connect this device to PC
and then you can watch TV program. Only with a very small antenna and a USB
so you can do it. It is very small, light and portable so very suitable for
use in suburban when you are having your trip and the price is very cheap.

For more information about these two products please kindly refer to the
files in the attachment. If anyone is interested in them, please kindly let
us know, so i will give you more information. thanks

*     *
--
Andy Lau.
International Sales Manager
E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com
MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com
Tel.:86-755-25839259
Fax:86-755-25839291
Mobile:86-015999652770
Shenzhen Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.
Address: 1812 Zhong Xin Building, Ba Gua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, China