[asterisk-biz] IP-PBX Service NJ-201 DID

Steven Lauber stevenlauber at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:23:17 MST 2006

Hi All;

One of my customers needs an IP-PBX service ;

i) Their staff visits frequently they will use a PBX IVR extension with 201
NJ DIDs (calls inbound will be transferred to an IVR greeting and when an
extension is dialled it  must be forwarded to SIP ports of static IP PAP2 or
softphone installed on their laptops or PDAs

ii) Voicemail is a must too.Voice messages must be sent via email.

iii) They already have an outbound service so an inbound service without per
minute cost would be great.

What they need is quality and stability instead of low price. I would like
to learn if anybody can advise a company with good experience preferred.

On the other hand ; If you provide this service - please send your offers to
stevenlauber at gmail.com

Steven Lauber