[asterisk-biz] Commercial Proposal required

Patel, Mohammad mpatel at iptechnologies.net
Sun Oct 29 06:35:08 MST 2006

Mitul,

I think you need to look at your mails/chats. You were clearly told by Sadiq
that we run a LICENSED platform of Voicemaster with the latest release and
we need to integrate the Asterisk for a customer. Pirated versions of VM are
flooded in the market and for that we don't need to come to any individual
selling Asterisk solutions.

When did we tell you that we are into VoIP minutes trading in Dubai? :)  We
have a US company that does that and not at any point you were told that we
do it from the Dubai based company - so don't come up with things on your
own. Remember, assumption is the mother of all screw ups :)

You two guys are really wasting time of everyone here. :)

Regards,

Mohammad Patel

________________________________

IP Technologies
P.O Box 86345,
Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Tel:   +971.4.2652-911
Fax:  +971.4.2652-912
e-mail: mpatel at iptechnologies.net

individual addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message e-mail by
mistake and delete it this e-mail from your system

This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may
also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons.
If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are
not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic
Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail
or over the telephone.