[asterisk-biz] Commercial Proposal required

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Oct 28 19:33:08 MST 2006

Well I think you are right 100% that bashing should be kept off list.
But I think that this is a warning from a fellow user about someone that
may scam you or not pay for your services.

And I think that the list should be used to point that out only if it
stays nice and clean. We know what words not to use.

There really no other way that we can find out about a scammer or
someone who don't want to pay you for your services.

The nice thing about this is we can hear both sides story that is why I
posted the notes I found on his website.
And so far from what I have seen I would not give Mr. Mohammad Patel the
time of day.

Unless he can give a better debate on this.

Like I said before this is only my .05 cents after taxes .02 cents

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email