[asterisk-biz] Middle East Terminations

Patel, Mohammad mpatel at iptechnologies.net
Fri Oct 27 23:06:18 MST 2006

Hi,

We have our own termination for Jordan, UAE, Pakistan & Kuwait. Let me know
your volumes per destination?

Regards,

Mohammad Patel

________________________________

IP Technologies
P.O Box 86345,
Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Tel:   +971.4.2652-911
Fax:  +971.4.2652-912
e-mail: mpatel at iptechnologies.net

individual addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message e-mail by
mistake and delete it this e-mail from your system

This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may
also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons.
If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are
not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic
Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail
or over the telephone.