[asterisk-biz] Reliable Tollfree Providers

VoIP Street list at voipstreet.com
Fri Oct 27 17:24:01 MST 2006

George Masgras wrote:
> [...]
--SNIP--

Have a look at our offering:
http://www.VoIPstreet.com

Curious if we are really a good, reliable provider?

See what our customers say here:
http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=2419&forum=5

Please contact us offlist using the contact form on our website if you
have any questions. We do monitor the list but not for questions about
our services and want to be sure you get an answer in a timely manner.

--
VoIP Origination & Termination Svcs.
With Superior Customer Service!