[asterisk-biz] Reliable Tollfree Providers

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Fri Oct 27 14:31:47 MST 2006

If you don't own your toll frees you can't move them.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

(Voip PBX) Toll Free: 866-638-1254  EXT: 250
(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780217 EXT: 250

(Voip) Cellular: 712-432-5401

http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email