[asterisk-biz] Mail-In-Rebates on Sangoma PCI Cards at VoIP Supply!

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Mon Oct 23 14:53:21 MST 2006

I wanted to let everyone know that the mail-in-rebate promotion that we are
running on Sangoma Digital PCI cards ends next Tuesday.

Here are the rebates:

1.         A101 US$45

2.         A102 US$60

3.         A102d US$90

4.         A104 US$ 120

5.         A104d US$140

6.         A108 US$ 150

7.         A108d US$250

In order to sweeten the deal further, I would like to offer free shipping on
all products using discount code FS1024 during checkout at VoIPSupply.com.

For more information on Sangoma PCI cards, check out
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/Sangoma.html

If you any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly,
off-list.

Thanks!

Garrett

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com

Director of Business Development

VoIP Supply

     -- a Division of B2 Technologies, LLC

716-250-3408 Office

716-903-9495 Cell

716-630-1548 Fax

VoIP Supply is the leading Internet Retailer for Voice over IP Hardware,
Software, and Services with everything you need for VoIP!