[asterisk-biz] out of the box PBX

Farzal Dojki farzal at ubm.com.pk
Fri Oct 20 23:47:33 MST 2006

Not sure why so much hostility over this question. 50 users or 5, the
underlying system is free, open source PBX called Asterisk. So it's not an
issue of scalability. IF you have a user friendly enough interface, then
creating 5 or 50 users is the same thing.

And really, other than free trixbox, there are many systems for under $1000
in the market that are already going that. Switchvox, fonality, freepbx,
Intuitive, etc.

So, please, I hope to get some good answer. Why does it matter to you, if I
use your software to create 5 users, or 50 users? Why is trixbox free? Why
is fonality and many others selling software+hardware at $1000?

Farzal