[asterisk-biz] Video IP phone

Jack chen jchen at netvigator.com
Fri Oct 20 15:36:02 MST 2006

Dear Sir,

We are one of the largest service provider for telecom operators in the world.

Our backend in China is supporting the 4 telecom monopolies who in turn servicing seventy five million mobile phone users on any given day.

We are convinced since long that the next generation of telephony will be visual driven.

Having disappointed with the ready made solution on the market, we decided to developped our own terminals, based on user-friendliness, top-notch visual quality, non-PC orientation, and multi-features.

ODIN video phone carries visual image at 256Kbits which is good enough for full TV screen viewing of 43" Plasma and stays solid and smmoth - totally unrivalled in the market today.

We are not in business of selling terminals, but looking for partners throughout the world to create jointly a global network of the the new generation of telecommunication on strength  of quality visual.

If you are interested, please contact me.

regards,

Jack chen

IPMA technologies

msn:  jackc312 at hotmail.com