[asterisk-biz] Italian DID -revenue earning

Nic Hughes nicolas.h at virgin.net
Fri Oct 20 02:29:37 MST 2006

Hi,

Is anyone out there offering Italian DID's in revenue earning ranges? We
would prefer IAX2 delivery but if SIP is all that is available we will
work with that.

We will also be needing termination in Italy mostly onto mobile networks
so if anyone offers wholesale termination we would be interested to hear
from them.

If so please contact me off-list as I have one or two clients asking for
this.

Thanks,
Nic

--
This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as
addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition