[asterisk-biz] Virtual PBX with time based routings?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Oct 18 13:23:57 MST 2006

Mike,

Enswitch supports this. Times can be defined by hour, minute, second,
day of the week, day of the month, month, year (up to 20 years in
advance), or any combination. This allows you to specify things like
"Every weekend afternoon in October until 2010". It also supports
routing by callerid. This is all configurable by the user without your
interaction. For more details, please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

In particular, I recommend trying the demo web interface (link near the
bottom of the page), and going to the Features -> Times and dates menu.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com