[asterisk-biz] VoiceXML interactivity for Asterisk PBX

Tech tech at i6net.com
Tue Oct 17 11:54:20 MST 2006

We are please to present: VXIasterisk 1.4, The VoiceXML browser for the
Asterisk PBX.
This advanced software plugin for your PBX allows now to build
interactive voice & video response (IVVR) applications using VoiceXML
2.0 W3C (+ new 2.1 tokens already supported).

Go to our products microsite: http://products.i6net.com  to discover it!

Thank you for your continous support!

The I6NET Team

Features: Please read our VXI* brochure.
http://products.i6net.com/index.php?tg=entry&idx=view&article=61

Demos: Please call to our voice & video online demos.
http://products.i6net.com/index.php?tg=entry&idx=view&article=83

News Just click here to see lastests news about I6NET products.
http://products.i6net.com/index.php?tg=entry&idx=topic&topics=19

FAQs: Some questions and answers about VXI*.
http://products.i6net.com/index.php?tg=faq&idx=questions&item=2