[asterisk-biz] ITSP solution needed

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:17:48 MST 2006

All,

I am looking for a basic web based ITSP solution that can do the following:

Enter DIDs

Route DIDs to customers

ZAP, IAX and SIP trunks addition/modification/delete

Least cost routing

SER and Asterisk integration

User interface to add/modify/remove features (caller id, call block, call
forward in all aspects, codec choice, email for voicemail to go to, E911
information, ability to see their CDR information, Check voicemail from the
web, and more)

Billing that keeps track of usage and possibly sends invoices via email
(although not necessary at this time to be automatic). On thing that we need
for this is if we have an account with limited minutes (i.e. 500 or
something) and if they go over their charge is added to their invoice at x
cents per minute after their limit

API for connection to E911 provider

Pre and Post paid Calling Card ability

Conference configuration (for admins and users) for Conference hosting

There is more but this is the base. I would like to keep the relationship
open for support, additions and modifications in the future. We don't need
anything too fancy just functional and stable. If you have a solution like
this or are an Asterisk and LAMP guru please contact me off list so we can
talk about costs and such. I do just want to add that we have looked at
Enswitch and do not want to pay the high price they have so if you are an
Enswitch reseller you need not respond. I'm not downing your software I am
just looking for something cheaper and more flexible for our needs.

More details are available off list if you have questions.

Thanks

Curt