RE: [asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

Jim Murphy jmurphy at sotelsystems.com
Tue Oct 17 08:50:08 MST 2006

Cory,

In case you couldn't watch the posts, you guys were catching a little
flack from some of the folks on this listserv while you were down.  It
was mostly along the lines of "why aren't they survivable if they're
using Asterisk", and "don't they eat they're own dogfood?"

Just thought you should know in case you wanted to address it publicly.
Actually, lots of folks came to your defense as well, which was nice to
see.

All in all, no big deal probably, but I would have liked to know if we'd
been down for a couple of days and I thought you would too...Jim.

Jim Murphy
Sotel Systems, LLC
19 Worthington Access Drive
Maryland Heights, MO  63043