[asterisk-biz] Asterisk H323 replacement?

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Tue Oct 17 06:09:56 MST 2006

Hi List,

I'm still having troubles with Asterisk + H323 (I'm using chan_h323 and
I have deadlocks + random cutoffs).

Can anyone recommend an easy to set up and use (I only use H323 gateways
do not use GK), scalable & affordable two way SIP <-> H323 translation
software - which does RTP proxying too? I have tried Yate with no
success (although I'll still be trying on this) and Asterisk's various
H323 stacks haven't been up to the task at hand so far..

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.