[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Mon Oct 16 10:51:59 MST 2006

I spoke with our account rep this morning, according to him several of them
are working via cell phone and they are able to process orders, even though
the power and phone lines are still out.

As far as their system, I know the voicemail system I have accessed clearly
identifies itself as a Shortel system.

On 10/16/06, Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought they were using Asterisk......
>
> They are still down.... "No messages may be taken for this mailbox"
> ring ring "No messages may be taken for this mailbox" and it goes on
> forever.
>
> On 10/16/06, C F <shmaltz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > BTW, Last time I called them they weren't using Asterisk, IIRC it was
> Nortell.

> with
> have
> like
> advantage.
> > >
> > > I guess when they come back up online I'll sell them our backup VSAT
> > > system with our 200MPH survivable antenna domes.
> > >
> > > That'll learn em!

Bruce
Nortex Networks