[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 06:14:39 MST 2006

Hello Everyone,
Most of Western New York is without power because of the snowstorm
overnight. 380,000 homes and businesses are without power. Most towns
have imposed travel bans. In some areas we received 2 feet of snow
overnight. The airport just reopened a few minutes ago.

Thank You,

David Vance

www.voipteck.com

VoIPTeck Solutions