[asterisk-biz] Canada Proper

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Oct 13 17:48:52 MST 2006

For everyone who need termination/origination to two biggest Canadian
cities
I would like to introduce the company I am working for.

ISP Telecom is one of few (18 in total) CLECs in Canada. You can see the
CLECs list by
this link:
http://support.crtc.gc.ca/tlcmlsts/default.aspx?indx=33&lang=e

We cover Toronto, Montreal, and most of Ontario.
We have the best price in our area, and we do differentiation by price
depending on imbalance.

If you want to know more about you can reach me by email:
sergey at isptelecom.net

All the Best!
Sergey.