[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

Stephan West (ISIPI) swest at isipi.com
Fri Oct 13 13:54:55 MST 2006

"I will be out of the office from Monday, October 9th through Friday,
October
13th, attending the TMC Internet Telephony Expo at the San Diego Convention
Center in San Diego, CA.  Feel free to visit me at the show at Booth #700.

If you need to reach me contact my mobile at 716.907.4059 or email me at
Cory.Mobile at VoIPSupply.com"

I tried to contact Cory earlier in the week about a potential purchase and
this is what I received back. I think it is a combination of things.
18" of snow cant be too much fun either.