[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

sales department sales at calleveryone.com
Fri Oct 13 13:23:17 MST 2006

on 10/13/06 2:34 PM, Matt at mhoppes at gmail.com wrote:

> Yeah.. I just posted a question about this to the regular list.
>
> Our sales guy has been offline for 2+ days.  Their 800, and direct
> lines are FAST busy (not busy).. canadian store and blogs are offline.
> Did they have a fire or something?  I just ordered from them on
> Friday of last week... and got my item on Tuesday.

20+ inches of snow to the Bflo area last night....my Dad lives in N'Falls
and was hit hard too.  The airport was/is closed as is the NY State Thruway,
a road that prides itself on staying open.

I believe that VOIP Supply is very close to the airport [Williamsville] area
so it would not be surprising to me if they are out of power due to the
storm.

<robb>