[asterisk-biz] Re: OT: belgium based jobs for asterisk lovers

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Oct 13 08:43:51 MST 2006

I don't think it has to be very suspicious, he might just not want the
mailinglist to know the company name for whatever reason. (or maybe he
just doesnt want his company email to appear on a lot of spamlists).
He probably would not mind telling the company name when you ask him in
an offlist email. (but if he doesn't i wouldnt bother sending a resume:)

Zoa