[asterisk-biz] Re: OT: belgium based jobs for asterisk lovers

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Oct 13 08:07:00 MST 2006

Hi,

Sending over senstive information like RESUME and that too to a Yahoo
ID sounds like a no-no idea to me :)

If there exist a leading international VoIP carrier Company, then I am
sure they have servers and Human Resource dept and a valid Email
address !

If HR Recruiting firms have a good relation with the said Leading
International VoIP carrier company, then they can arrange for a
seperate alias @companyname.com to identify leads flowing through their
efforts, rather then providing a fictitious yahoo ID :)

Something is PHISHY !! GUYS BEWARE !!

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,