[asterisk-biz] Cheapest SIP phone

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Oct 10 04:53:36 MST 2006

Hello Tomislav,

Which country you need these phones ?

Our entVoice 2010 phone is the phone which has more features and has
dual ethernet ports (pppoe/ethernet router) + supports SIP and IAX both
+ G729 codec and priced at $50 + shipping for 200 units.

Please contact me off the list to get the product brochures.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com
(P.S.: We have tested this phone against asterisk, SER, OpenSER and
works like a charm)