[asterisk-biz] iCall Special Pricing

Arlo Gilbert arlo at icall.com
Mon Oct 9 21:47:44 MST 2006

Are you a systems integrator or home user?  We've got some great
rates on DIDs, and we are 100% Asterisk compatible!  We have DIDs
instantly available all over the US.  Use these great specials and
mix and match from any of our available NPA/NXXs (area codes) for one
low price.

Special 1.  5 inbound channels and 25 DIDs for $79 a month
Special 2.  10 inbound channels and 50 DIDs for $149 per month
Special 3.  ** VIRTUAL PRI ** 23 inbound channels and 100 DIDs for
$299 per month - all the same features of a PRI for much less!

If you don't need that many numbers, we offer individual DIDs for $.
99 a month and $.01 per minute or $6.99 per month for unlimited use.
All of our numbers have inbound caller ID with name, and we can even
add a directory listing for you or add your name to the outbound
caller ID.

Need US termination?  We can do that too.  Termination rates start as
low as $.0038 per minute.

We have an easy to use API, a great web management interface, and all
of our DIDs are in-stock and instantly provisioned.  Check out our
site at http://carriers.icall.com and start saving today.  Email
info at icall.com for more information or to order one of these specials.

Arlo C. Gilbert, CEO
iCall, Inc.
787 7th Avenue
9th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Ph: 646.216.8508
Fx: 646-416-6421
iCall: arlo

This email message and any attachments are intended for the use of
the addressee(s) indicated above. Information that is privileged or
otherwise confidential may be contained therein. If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, review or use of this message, documents or
information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately delete it and
notify us by telephone at (646) 216-8508.