[asterisk-biz] motherboard

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 23:49:32 MST 2006

Dear peter:

Maybe you are looking for  videophone, the videophone can show a picture of
the person calling but not the digital photo frame. For digital photo frame,
you can download many files such as photos and music and video from PC to
the MC,CF,MMC SD card then insert the card to the device, it will play them,
(also when showing the photos as well as can play music at the same time)
 that is the digital photo frame

if you need videophone. we can recommend some suppliers to you

Best regards

andy

2006/10/9, Peter Bowyer <peter at bowyer.org>:

> Wow, a digital photo frame that runs asterisk - does it show a picture
> of the person calling instead of the Caller ID?
>
> On 09/10/06, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear everyone:
> >
> > Our company can provide many kinds of motherboard, digital photo frame .
> if
> > anyone is interested in them, please contact us and we will give you
> more
> > information
> >
> > andy
> >
> > andyspr at gmail.com
> >

> --
> Peter Bowyer
> Email: peter at bowyer.org

Andy Lau.  International Sales Manager

E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com

MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com

Tel.:86-755-25839259
Fax:86-755-25839291

Shenzhen Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.

Address: 1812 Zhong Xin Building, Ba Gua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, China