[asterisk-biz] Re: DIDs India

Sérgio Araújo sergio at 3gnt.net
Sat Oct 7 20:35:02 MST 2006

Greetings,

> From: "Craig Lawrence" <craig at mytel.net.au>
> Subject: [asterisk-biz] DIDs India
> To: "'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'"
> 	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
>
> Hi
>
> I know we've done this topic previously. However we now have a mid sized
> customer who's in need of a series of DIDs across India and I was
> therefore wondering if anyone had made progress with this in the past
> month or so.
>
> Please reply off list.

Actually we need India DID's too, so please let us know about their
availability and price, for the following cities (TAMIL / NADU region):

CHENNAI
AMBUR
RANIPET

Regards,
--
Sérgio Araújo

3GNTW - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda <sergio at 3gnt.net>
SIP: sergio at 3gnt.net GSM: +351 914 257 547 Fax: +351 252 377 116
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. Darwin,
C. (1871). The descent of man.