[asterisk-biz] calling card honduras -> usa

Rene Mendoza rmendoza at bluebottle.com
Fri Oct 6 16:09:00 MST 2006

Hello, I am in need of disposable prepaid calling cards OEM provider
You calling card IVR must work in spanish
you must have access numbers in honduras

Calls need to originate in Honduras and terminate in US 48
This will be very short duration complimentary cards (Duration 5
minutes or less)
We will be buying a 1000 piece lot first but we can easily do 40
times as much if your price, and quality matches our expectations

We want the cards to be custom printed.. our logo spanish
instructions etc

Rene Mendoza