[asterisk-biz] Re: OT: Gore Still Ahead

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Fri Oct 6 14:26:26 MST 2006

If you slightly understand Kennedy's passing and anything involving
guns. money and power you will notice drugs is always involved.

FYI , CIA provisioned the afghans with necessary help to grow heroin etc
in afghan to sell in russia when afghan - Russia conflict where part of
this world.. in fact i read somewhere that as much as 15% of all russian
soldiers where users at one point.

but hey let your fingers to the walking..

Ben laden and cia where working closely. once they realized they
financed billions for terrorism they drew back and well we know the rest.

Now when theres a nice deal between (FOX and BUS..) you know the drug
controls will be loosened. actualy waht is americas response to drug
lords passing stuff via borders and shooting on border patrols with 50
MM 's and shit ? nothing.. its so easy to put force in this matter with
all the equipment and firepower usa has.. there's abvousely economical
and political reasons for not talking action..

the 3 strikes your out system is the best thing since sliced bread and
if i was pres.. id apply every where and make it 2 strikes for several
high crime places..

the power is in the defense these days and prosecutors have no power
whatsover over the $$$ the crooks have..

only 2 good pres i can think of was kennedy for not accepting to attack
cuba for the cia wich he died for and clinton wich refusing several
aspects got a shameless act on him to remove from whitehouse..

latest one is actualy using 60% of hitlers strategics in terms of power
then anyother .. REF: the media control tactics used b y several big
companied to sell theyre producsts , and the way hitler used  destroying
is own turf to create  ampathy to declaring war..