[asterisk-biz] Bell 611 Toronto - India- Montreal

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Thu Oct 5 10:55:39 MST 2006

One of my clients lost his DSL connection so I dialed 611 I was answered by a
service rep in India after asking me some details she put me on hold while
she transfered me to a technician after a delay a technician in Montreal
answers.   I can hardly understand as he explains that there is an echo
due to the fact that the call is being relayed from India and back. After
this round trip of 14000 miles it appears that he can't help me at all.
Think of the money Bell is saving it's stockholders.
I can't wait for them to save even more money by doing emergency services
this way.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario