[asterisk-biz] re: porting numbers from vonage

James jltaylor at metrotel.net
Thu Oct 5 10:07:00 MST 2006

Toll free numbers can be ported to another carrier even if the previous
carrier refuses.
It may cost you a few dollars ($45) but the new carrier can do a forced
RESPORG if you prove that you are the subscriber.

This is yet another reason to have an INDEPENDENT RESPORG manage your toll
free numbers, then can choose the carrier(s) and swing traffic within
fifteen minutes.

James Taylor