[asterisk-biz] Fonality acquires trixbox

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Thu Oct 5 07:15:47 MST 2006

Well they have packaged this up nicely and added the "HUB" which looks great
I think the real "value add" here is support. Asterisk is not a
traditional  telephony product or a traditional PC software product
either. Installation , support and maintanance are key issues in spreading
the use of Asterisk    to business users.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada