[asterisk-biz] Re: OT: Gore Still Ahead

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Oct 4 21:03:28 MST 2006

	Are you looking for ways to excuse the child molesting Foley did just
because he continued carrying on after the boys were legally men?

	What kind of depraved child molester protector are you? Other than
"Republican" - that much is so obvious that it's redundant. Now tell us
that I shouldn't go so hard on Foley, because it's not his fault that
god made him gay.

	You are going straight to hell. At least you'll have a lot of familiar
company, like your favorite "journalists" including Drudge, Limbaugh,
O'Reilly...

(C) Matthew Rubenstein