[asterisk-biz] Re: OT: Gore Still Ahead

c.savinovich at itntelecom.com c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed Oct 4 20:44:45 MST 2006

  CF,

    See, that goes to show you that Democrats return punches too, <g>, <g>

CS

It would be interesting to know if this is also part of the
republicans smearing campaigns:
"On Tuesday ABC news released a high-impact instant message exchange
between Foley and, as ABC explained, a young man "under the age of
18."
Now look at this:
http://drudgereport.com/flashmfa.htm

On 10/3/06, C. Savinovich <c.savinovich at itntelecom.com> wrote:

>    Look people, only one thing I am going to say to rest my case:
>
>      Gas prices are down because it is election year.
>
>    Don't take my word for it, just wait until January 2007 when the
> republicans are comfortably seating on their congressional chairs,
> that's when gas prices will "conviniently" go back to the sky.
>
>    And don't tell me this kind of abuse doesn't deserve to be condenmed
> in this asterisk-biz forum or any other... That's it, I'll turn this
> page and not continue this thread, but go ahead and vote for who you
> want and get what you deserve...
>
> CS
>

> Matthew Rubenstein wrote:
> >       A Republican Congressman child molester is helped by the
Republicans